Wednesday 4 August 2010

Back to Thailand

Well after a long journey we have arrived. Set out from Gatwick at 2.25pm monday arrived at Dubai at midnight, the 03.15 flight was full so we had to wait until 09.40 (in the bar of all places). Our seats on the plane were the bulkhead seats, normally where they put the babies and low and behold there was one never slept shouted all the way. But that wasn't my biggest problem, next to me was the largest lady ever. Her bum was so large it had its own weather system. She had to put the armrest up between us so she could get it in. I only had half a seat and even then her bum was spreading over me like blancmange. Grotesque. Arrived in Bangkok, so did one of our bags the other was left in Dubai. Bus journey wasn't much better, a little girl was behind me standing on her seat with a bottle in her mouth, every time she turned around the bottle was bashing me, both sides of my head pleased it was a plastic bottle not glass. Still we are back now in the rain, with both our bags I'm pleased to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment